Edema is the most common clinical manifestation of Chronic Renal Inflammation. Intermittent and refractory edema indicates that chronic renal inflammation keeps progressing with the consequence of end stage renal failure. The distinctive characteristic of our treatment is to cure edema radically so as to block the progression process to prevent end stage of renal failure. In this way, dialysis and kidney transplant can be avoided.
The root cause of edema is the accumulation of excess substances in the body that damage kidney filtration barrier and renal tubular reabsorption function, which cause unusual kidney filtration absorption function, hypoalbuminemia and water-sodium retention, that is why edema occurs. The excess substances include hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia, hyperuricemia, various extrinsic antigens, drug residues, heavy metals, etc. are excess nutrients that people ingest in the daily diet and the harmful substances that are not excreted in the body. The effect can come out quickly when there is not too much accumulation of nutrients and harmful substances in the human body,while patient can not be cured completely when there are excess accumulation of them even with same medication. The accumulation of excess nutrients and harmful substances in the body not only seriously reduce the effect of medication, but also trigger Chronic Renal Inflammation.
Shijiazhuang Hetaiheng Hospital treats the illness by removing excess substances effectively.
The whole treatment process is divided into three steps: the first step is to solve the inflammatory state of kidney inherent cells. The second step is to remove the toxic substances inside and outside of kidney inherent cells. The third step is to restore kidney filtration barrier and renal tubular reabsorption function, whose core is to treat Chronic Renal Inflammation by eliminating excess substances out of body so as to cure edema. This also constitutes the theoretical basis for the Treatment of Chronic Renal Inflammation.
So how to remove toxins?
We realize the removal of toxins continuously through the following three aspects:
1. Dissolving toxins: dissolve toxins by tonifying Qi and clearing heat.Here Toxins dissolved are mainly heat toxins.The main method is to balance anti-inflammation and induce-inflammation of cells through clearing heat. The essence is to relieve the inflammatory state of the kidney inherent cells by removing heat toxins, to dissolve the toxins inside and outside cells, and to control the development of the disease.
2. Dispelling toxins: dispel toxins by reinforcing kidney and activating blood. Here toxins dispelled are mainly stasis toxins and wind toxins. The main method is to restore cells’ normal metabolism function, correct the dysfunction of renal inherent cells and remove the old and new toxins inside and outside cells through improving blood circulation and dispelling wind，so as to eradicate protein,occult blood and edema.
3. Discharging toxins: discharge toxins by promoting Qi circulation and removing obstruction in the collaterals. Here toxins discharged is mainly damp toxins.The main method is to restore kidney filtration barrier and renal tubular reabsorption function through dredging the channel and meridian, so as to normalize the renal water metabolism function to prevent relapse in the future.
What are the advantages of Detoxification Therapy?
1. No harm to kidneys.The therapy is mainly to restore the human body's self-detoxification ability, rather than “combating poison with poison”.So it does not harm kidneys. The detoxification process is mainly by restoring the cell's own detoxification function.
2. Fast response.The therapy targets medicines to right point so as to achieve quick effects. The method is to get the drug directly to the renal lesion through the drug administration of kidney channel tropism and specific acupoint.
3. No relapse.The main reason is that the detoxification is thorough, so there is no relapse. Once toxins inside and outside cells are cleaned up, the cause of relapse can be eliminated.